TERMS & CONDITIONS ATTENTION:
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name https://bibli.ae (“Website”). Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by Softcare Cosmetics Trading LLC (“Company”).
1. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
2. The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the legal notice as it is binding to you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on the Website.
3. Soft Care Cosmetics Trading LLC maintains the website https://bibli.ae/
4. Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED, SAR, KWD, OMR, BHD will be accepted for payment.
5. Customer using the website who are minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
6. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
7. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
8. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries.
1. You are not permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for any reason. You may not use the Website for commercial purposes or re-publication.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates.
3. No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. SERVICE ACCESS:
1. While the Company endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
4. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT:
2. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
(b) For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
(d) Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
3. You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
4. The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
4. We will NOT pass on your details to 3rd parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
5. If, at a later date, you no longer wish to receive information from us or continue to subscribe to our mailing list, you may contact us or unsubscribe via the Website.
6. Last but not least we may automatically collect and store the IP address from which you access the internet, The date and time you access the website, and the web pages you visit. This information may be passed to third parties to help us to improve our service to you or to identify and correct problems with our servers and for systems administration.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. All third party websites linked to the Website should be used at your own discretion and only in conjunction with the terms and conditions relevant to the linked site.
1. Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
2. To register with https://bibli.ae, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
3. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
1. While the Company endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
2.The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
1. The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company’s affiliated companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
2. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
(a) Death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
(b) Fraud; or
(c) Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10. DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCTS:
1. The description and specification of products in the Website is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
2. We may correct any error appearing in the Website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
11. ORDERING PRODUCTS:
1. You may order products from the Website by submitting a completed order form through the check out procedure.
2. We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
12. PRICE AND PAYMENT:
1. The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
2. In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Website at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
3. Payment is made either by cash on delivery (UAE only) or by credit card at the time we accept your order. (The credit cards we accept are listed in the Website at the time you place your order).
4. Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
13. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS:
1. We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the checkout procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
2. If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the product if you have paid in advance, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
3.If there is an error with delivery or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
The products advertised in the Website are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION :
1. Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under the law of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If there is any dispute, the Dubai Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
2. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.
Return & Cancelation Policy
Youthandage.me is currently not accepting returns requests due to COVID-19
Orders cancelations are accepted only if they haven’t been dispatched from the company’s premises at the time of cancelation. You can raise a cancelation request by emailing us at [email protected] with the order details, or calling our customer care at +971-4-238 2882. In case a cancelation request is approved, refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 Days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Mode of Transportation:
We engage the most reputed courier services and ensure that they use the shortest path of shipment. During checkout, by selecting a shipping method, you are automatically requesting us to arrange for a courier for you on your behalf. Due to unforeseen circumstances and beyond our control, there could be delays. If you do not receive your order within five working days of the dispatch, please track your shipment on the courier service website or give us a call. We shall not be responsible for any delay of the shipment.
We ship orders across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, and Bahrain. Delivery time largely depends on your location. UAE orders will be delivered within 1 business day conditioned that an order is received before 2:00PM. The rest of countries delivered within 3-5 business days. If your location is remote the courier service may take 1-2 more business days to deliver the shipment
Bibli.ae will process your orders Saturday to Thursday excluding public holidays.
Shipping/delivery charges are dependent on the location, and cart value. To view shipping/delivery charges please proceed to checkout section. Your order may include local taxes and customs duties on arrival which you will need to pay to the couriering company.
Collection of Personal Information:
When ordering or registering on our site, subscribing to our newsletter, entering a Bibli contest, or completing surveys or marketing communications, you may be asked personal information that relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number. The amount and type of information requested will depend on the nature of the interaction; Bibli will collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us.
Use of Personal Information:
We may use the information we collect from our website for the following purposes:
To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To deal with your inquiries and requests.
To compile your membership profile;
To process your payment and overall transactions
To provide you with member offers
To carry out market research campaigns
To administer contests, promotions, surveys, prize draws and competitions
To respond to your customer service requests.
If you are a registered user of the website and have supplied your email address, Youth & Age may occasionally send you an email to inform you of new features, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date with our latest offerings.
Non-personal information includes the type of Internet browser you use or the website from which you linked to our website. We may also aggregate details that you have submitted to the site, such as your age and the city where you live. This type of data is deemed non-personal information and cannot be used to identify you; it is mainly collected to assist us in providing effective service. We may, from time to time, supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this website.
Cookies are pieces of information stored on your computer’s hard drive from a website, and which your browser provides to our website each time you return. Cookies enable storage and or recognition of information, which in turn enhances your user experience. To protect your privacy, your browser only gives a website access to the cookies it has already sent you.
You may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent from your browser, or disable cookie support on your browser – each browser is a little different, so use your browser’s help menu to learn correctly how to modify your cookies. If you disable cookie support, please note certain features of Youth & Age website may not function properly. However, disabling cookie support should not affect your ability to place an order.
We are not responsible for privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you accessed the third party website using links from our website. We recommend you check the policy of each website you visit to better understand your rights and obligations. Please contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any questions or concerns.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties:
To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
Our group companies and their employees; and
Third party consultants, contractors other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to website hosting partners and IT support services) so long as the above third parties require the information provided in order to process it on Bibli behalf, or to provide services available at Bibli website.
We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect the property or rights of Bibli, third parties, or the public at large:
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’
Bibli will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
Bibli takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://bibli.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.